Not only are vegetables loaded with vitamins and minerals that are crucial for proper muscle contraction… Cruciferous vegetables such as spinach, kale and broccoli also act to reduce estrogens in your body. High estrogen levels can easily cripple your most fervent efforts to gain muscle and loose body fat. Our recommendations: aim for 6-8 servings of vegetables per day and favour raw or lightly steamed vegetables. If you find yourself continuously falling short on veggies, consider a Greens supplement such as Nu Greens or Greens Plus.
- The Benefits of Vitamin D Supplementation | ManTraining.ca
- Personal Trainer Certifications That Count – Part 2 | ManTraining.ca
- Personal Trainer Certifications That Count – Part 1 | ManTraining.ca
- The Game-Changing Benefits of Fish Oil | ManTraining.ca
- The 5 Habits of Highly Fit Men | ManTraining.ca